Every executive search firm out there wants to be recognized as a Trusted Partner by its clients. However in today’s world, it is easier said than done. Which is why I thought this article from UK-based search firm Collingwood was so refreshing – laying out their attempts at achieving such a status, what they did to reach this goal, and the impressive results that followed. Well worth a read if your search firm is on a similar journey!
And the results have been fantastic for all concerned;
- We have increased the number of assignments delivered right first time from 77% to 100% and we have achieved 100% consistently for the last 2 years.
- Our level of repeat clients as a percentage of overall clients is 75% with many partnerships now over 10 years (bear in mind we are a growing consultancy winning a lot of new business).
- Clients approach us as advisors, trusting our views, judgement and expertise to help find solutions and develop their business strategies.
- Our strategic leadership transition services ensure that any hires we make integrate effectively.
- Our clients now make decisions based on reliable data, they understand the landscape of their industry and can invest in people who will add real value to their business.
- Our consultants have a documented process to help them achieve excellence and a great customer experience.