Your next job – Careers at Dillistone Systems
Currently recruiting for: Dillistone Systems Project Manager (London HQ office)
We are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager for our London office. This is a full-time role and the successful candidate will be based in our London office, 5 days a week
Our projects team has grown due to sustained and continuing demands for our FileFinder executive recruitment software and we are keen to recruit a Project Manager to oversee and directly manage the implementation of our software and services for both new and existing clients, based in the UK, Europe and throughout the world.
Please note our projects are typically not large, complex bespoke projects but consist of a large number of implementations being undertaken at any one time. We do, from time to time, take on more involved projects.
The implementation of such projects would involve scheduling data migrations, software installs and training, ensuring that technical resource is booked on the appropriate days. Constant contact with the client both over the phone and face-to-face is required to ensure that the project runs smoothly. From time to time you may be required to travel both within the UK and abroad and some hands-on technical work will also be required.
The ideal candidate will be well organised an excellent communicator and capable of working in pressurised situations as well as skilled in managing the logistics of juggling resource and experienced in dealing with clients.
Reporting to the Projects Director, the ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years customer facing experience, ideally within an IT environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work in a project management team
- The ability to deal effectively with multiple projects, liaising with senior executives, IT resource and on occasion external project managers.
- The ability to meet tight deadlines and achieve set targets
- The ability to react to project changes promptly and effectively with the ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Previous experience in project management, preferably in a post-sales or technical support environment.
- The ability to problem solve and use own initiative.
- Some knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Other useful attributes:
- Knowledge of the recruitment Industry.
- Fluency in a second language, preferably European.
- An IT related qualification
Interested candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org stating why they feel they are suitable for the role and submit a CV.