Privacy, Cookies and T&Cs
The information collected will be used to send you the information you have requested and to provide information that may be useful to you if you opted-in to receive them.
EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework
- ii. In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Dillistone systems Inc. commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Private Shield policy should first contact Dillistone systems Inc. at: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or telephone +44 (0)20 7749 6100.
- iii. Dillistone systems Inc. has further committed to cooperate with EU data protection authorities (DPAs) with regard to unresolved Privacy Shield complaints concerning human resources data transferred from the EU in the context of the employment relationship. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please contact the EU DPAs for more information or to file a complaint. The services of EU DPAs are provided at no cost to you.
- i. Dillistone Systems retains a marketing email service provider, Streamsend, to manage its email marketing initiatives to companies and individuals on their sales and marketing databases.
- ii. All individuals have the right to access their personal data that is held by Dillistone systems Inc. by emailing their request to email@example.com or telephoning +44 (0)20 7749 6100.
- iii. Dillistone systems Inc. offers individuals the opportunity to limit the use and/or disclosure of their personal data by emailing their request to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning +44 (0)20 7749 6100.
- iv. Dillistone systems Inc. is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- vi. Dillistone systems Inc. shall only disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements
- vii. Dillistone systems Inc. acknowledges its liability in the cases of onward transfers to third parties and that these third party shall treat data with the utmost security.
A cookie is a piece of text which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree (or your browser agrees automatically if you have set it up in that way), your browser adds that text in a small file.
A cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets website operators know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
How to control and delete cookies
We know that people have concerns about cookies, but we believe that the benefit that you and Dillistone Systems gain from their proper use is worthwhile.
You can delete the files that contain cookies – those files are stored as part of your internet browser. If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by the Dillistone Systems website, or indeed any other website, or if you wish to receive notification of cookie placement requests or decline cookies completely, you can do this through your browser settings. The Help function within your browser should tell you how. Please be aware that declining or denying cookies may prevent you from being able to use the website to its highest capability.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Copyright in the whole and every part of this site belongs to Dillistone Systems Ltd., unless otherwise stated, and may not be used, sold, licensed, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or form or in or on any media to any person without the prior written consent of Dillistone Systems Ltd.
While the information contained on the site has been compiled in good faith, no representation is made as to its completeness or accuracy. Dillistone Systems Ltd. reserves the right to add, modify or delete information on this site at any time.
All information and content on the site are subject to applicable statutes and regulations, and are furnished ‘as is’, without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Dillistone Systems Ltd. shall not be liable (whether in negligence or otherwise) to any person for any error, omission or incompleteness in the information, or reliance on the information, on the site, nor shall Dillistone Systems Ltd. be under any obligation to advise any person of any error therein. Because some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
Please note that there is no guarantee that any e-mail sent to Dillistone Systems Ltd. will be received by Dillistone Systems Ltd., or that the contents of the email will remain confidential during Internet transmission.