Executive Search Software – only better! Our experience working with thousands of executive recruiters around the World tells us that different users have different needs from executive search software.
That’s why we offer two versions of FileFinder Anywhere – FileFinder Anywhere Essentials, the pure browser-based Web app boasting integration with Microsoft Outlook, and FileFinder Anywhere Premium, designed to meet the needs of more demanding firms with all the benefits of Essentials plus an added Desktop app featuring additional functionality such as KPI management and report writing.
WATCH THE COMPANY INTRODUCTION VIDEO NOW >>>
One product, many ways to work
- Allow your team to work on virtually any device – Windows, Apple Mac or Mobile.
- Work on your search assignments and update your database without leaving your Outlook inbox on PCs, Macs and through a browser.
- Leverage the power of the web and social media to quickly and easily source information on people and companies far beyond your internally sourced information.
- Manage your search and business development efforts and monitor performance through an array of KPIs.
- “Privacy by design” with no local data caches helps ensure GDPR compliancy, while EU/US Privacy Shield helps keep your data transfers legal.
- Generate superior client reports including the ability to export directly in Word, Excel or share selected information through a Client Portal.
We host regular webinars that offer you the opportunity to look deeper into FileFinder before you decide on a demo or purchase.
Read an Independent Review
In 2017, Business News Daily has named FileFinder Anywhere “Best Executive Recruiting Software” for the third year running.
Download a White Paper
Our White Papers offer advice to ensure Executive Recruiters are making the most of technology. Check out the latest White Paper on GDPR and Executive Search – Preparing for the tidal wave of inbound regulation.
From a supplier you can rely on
It is the largest part of Dillistone Group Plc, a public company listed on the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange. The Group is approximately 40% owned by Management and is consistently profitable.
Our commitment to continuously deliver service excellence, combined with our many years of experience, ensures the very best technology solutions for our clients globally.
What can we do for you?
As the leading global supplier of software to the Executive Recruiting community, we’ve spent more than 30 years serving the technology needs of Executive Search firms, in-house recruiting teams and independent researchers.
Our clients include independent search professionals and researchers, boutique Executive Search firms, Executive Research firms and industry majors along with Fortune 100 and FTSE 100 Corporations.
FileFinder can be implemented in 4 languages and our 5 offices around the world ensure that our clients receive the best possible support in their operational use of executive search software.