GDPR: Executive Search firms to send “Significantly more than 2,000,000 privacy notes” via the GatedTalent platform
With the imminent enforcement of the new GDPR regulations, a stock market announcement from Dillistone Group Plc made clear the scope of the work being undertaken by executive search firms in preparation for the new rules.
According to the announcement:
• Search firms from 20 countries have contracted to send compliancy notes via the GatedTalent platform
• “Significantly more than” 2,000,000 messages to be sent through the platform by May 25th
• Volume of messages more than twice initial expectations
• Subscriber base continues to grow rapidly – Doubling over last two months
• GatedTalent named as the most “successful new product launch in the 30-year history of Dillistone Group”.
GatedTalent is a GDPR compliancy platform that allows recruiters to engage with executives, managing “Consent” and “Legitimate Interest” workflows while refreshing legacy data. The product is fully integrated with the FileFinder Anywhere Executive Search CRM system.
Commenting, Jason Starr, Chief Executive at Dillistone Group, said:
“The GDPR is the single biggest issue facing recruitment and executive search today. Our approach to managing this process is unique. It takes what would otherwise be a challenge to achieve compliance and makes it into an opportunity to transform how search firms operate.”
Notes to Editors:
GatedTalent is a new service from Dillistone Group Plc, the global leader in technology solutions for the recruitment industry, which helps executive recruiters manage GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliance in an efficient and secure manner. The service also provides an easy to use platform for legalising and updating legacy data by enabling executives and professionals to select which recruiters to keep in touch with and to optimise those relationships by always keeping their profiles up to date, consequently delivering genuinely valuable search information. For more information about GatedTalent visit www.gatedtalent.com
Take the opportunity to see how we can help you supercharge your business