Internet Research Techniques for Executive Recruitment and Researchers
NEXT AVAILABLE DATES:
|ONLINE Training Session||LONDON, UK Training Session|
Friday 14 June 2013
9:30am - 11:30am GMT (London time)
Friday 13 September 2013
9:30am - 12:30pm GMT (London time)
Only 5 places available!!
- Delegates will be from several firms.
- Delegates will be from several firms.
PLEASE NOTE: These training sessions are open to ALL Executive Search firms and will NOT require any FileFinder software knowledge. The training sessions will only cover Internet research techniques.
HOW TO BOOK:
To book, please download the relevant booking form above, fill it in and then fax it back to +44 (0)20 7729 6108. If you have any queries with regards to these training sessions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
The course is designed to teach Executive Researchers and Consultants basic Internet search skills (including basic Boolean commands, X-raying to search through websites, using People Search Engines and automating your searches) and advanced techniques such as finding email addresses and contact details, lists of people, how to source candidates from Facebook and Twitter, how to search through all elements of a webpage and much more!
This training session is designed to teach Executive Search professionals:
- How to use Boolean searches on Google and Bing and what different results to expect.
- How to search the 'deep web' - information not indexed by search engines.
- How to conduct X-ray searches to find candidates, resumes, biographies or profiles.
- How to use innovative methodologies to reveal the brightest talent and how to reach out to them quickly!
- How to find full names of people who are not in your LinkedIn network and how to contact them.
- How to use basic search skills effectively: “quote marks” , stop words, and more.
- How to discover hidden profiles.
- How to find specific details: locate email addresses, find conference attendees and more.
- How to search on Twitter, Amazon, Facebook.
FEEDBACK FROM PREVIOUS SESSIONS:
"Very informative and very useful. Thanks for the tips! LinkedIn search was particularly useful."
Jonathan Bryant / Wilton & Bain
"The course structure was well laid out, progressing from basic information to very complex and ingenious ways of finding information. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone who is an Internet researcher. The trainer had a very friendly and approachable style of teaching. The class was highly enjoyable as a result."
Timothy Berry / Remtec Search and Selection
"Really insightful, very useful and lots to now explore!"
Caroline Keetch / Halsey Consulting
"""This course was very helpful and made me aware of lots of new search techniques and sites, I'm sure that this will be very helpful for me in my job role."
Stephanie Riordan / Spindler
"Learnt some very useful techniques that will make my research immediately more productive."
Peter Bucknell / Isis Consultants Ltd
"Excellently delivered, hugely useful and can't wait to get back to the office to put into practice."
Joseph Sweeney / Manners Maclean
"A good understanding instructor who got her message across very effectively whilst allowing time for me to actively take part in searches/utilise search techniques etc."
Roz Rustell / Spectrum-EHCS
"The course was extremely useful. A half day is great - just long enough for concentration purposes! A great start to my researcher role - although I would also be tempted to come back for a refresher and more of the same in six months time or so. All information was up to date and relevant."
Rachel Brown / Carlyle Associates
"Very interesting and useful content for me as a researcher. Some very nice tricks that I couldn't have come up with myself! Would definitely recommend the training for my colleagues and other researchers."
Mari Nikander / IMS Talent Oy
The LONDON, UK training session takes place in a classroom-style environment at our training facility located at 50-52 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4LB.
You can also choose to attend this training session ONLINE.
- The LONDON, UK training session costs £249 / €285 per delegate (+ 20% VAT for UK attendees). Refreshments and handouts will be provided.
- The ONLINE training session costs £195 / €240 per delegate (+ 20% VAT for UK attendees).
- FileFinder clients will receive a 10% discount.