FileFinder For Executive Search
FileFinder Executive Search software system has long been the product of choice for executive recruiters and, today, in excess of 1,200 retained and client driven executive search firms use it in more than 60 countries. Key benefits are:
- FileFinder is an Executive Search Database, CRM System, Research Tool, Report Writer and Project Management Solution all rolled into one. It is designed to support every element of the search process – from business development, through research, to placement. It’s not just another recruitment software product.
- FileFinder is easy to use. Clean, clear screens have been designed with the aid of a third party firm of user interface specialists. It will support the way you work, effortlessly.
- FileFinder is highly flexible. Out of the box, it will work fine for a single user, or a boutique firm. However, a huge range of configuration options ensure that the system may be delivered to meet the needs of firms of all sizes.
- FileFinder is Web Centric. We know that 80% of candidates who are placed by Search firms are found through research. We also know research is increasingly a web-based activity. Our integrated Research Zone and our new Web Profiles for both people and companies ensure even inexperienced users can undertake powerful web searching quickly and easily.
- FileFinder integrates seamlessly with MS Outlook for email, tasks, appointments and contacts. Why reinvent the wheel?
- FileFinder is available for installation on your own machines in your own network, or may be hosted by us in the Cloud.
- FileFinder is backed up by Dillistone Systems, the largest specialist supplier of software to executive search firms. Offices in the USA, UK, Germany and Australia work together to offer close to 24x5 support to our clients worldwide.